BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes



I love maple syrup. Reminds me of good old Parker's Maple Barn in Mason NH. A place I sadly never got to introduce my hubby to. Now that I can't easily get fresh New Hampshire maple syrup I have to make pancakes that taste amazing even without that liquid gold in top. Luke thought these were great. In fact he took his leftover pieces and tried to feed them to Nicholas in a gesture of brotherly kindness.


1 1/2 cups pancake mix (I used Hungry Jack Buttermilk)
2 eggs
3/4 cup milk
2 TBSP vegetable oil
3 heaping TBSP peanut butter
1 finely chopped banana
2 TBSP sugar 

Mix with a wisk and pour by 1/4 cupful onto preheated 350 degree griddle. Flip when bottoms are browned the the bubbles begin to pop.