BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownie Bites

First a warning, do not make these without muffin liners! I didn't have liners and didn't want to wait till I did to try this recipe. The result was a gooey delicious mess that I couldn't extract from the tin without making a mess.

My liner-free brownies...








And what they were supposed to look like...




Moving on...


Prepare your brownie mix as directed on the package.
Pour batter into prepared tin with liners
Do not fill more than halfway, you need to leave room for the cream cheese and raspberry

Cream Cheese Filling
8oz cream cheese, softened
1 egg
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extravt

Blend together until smooth. Pour about 1-2 tablespoons on top of each brownie

Then top with raspberry preserves. I didn't measure this, I just used as much as would fit :)

bake at 350 for 25-27 minutes. It's a little hard to tell when these are done. I took mine out at 25 minutes, next time I might go for 27 as mine were pretty gooey! I also had left over cream cheese filling so I poured that into a little dish and baked it with left over raspberry filling :)

I can't wait to make these again, WITH a liner!